Secure Fixed Matches
Secure Fixed Matches
If you’re new to Get Sure Fixed Bets, one of the first things you should do is learn how betting odds fixed matches work. It’s critically important because it allows you to understand how likely an event is to happen, and what your potential winnings will be. At first, it may appear confusing. But read this betting odds explained guide to help to understand.
In betting fixed matches 1×2, odds represent the ratio between the amounts stake by parties to a Secure Fixed Matches or bet. Thus, odds of 3 to 1 mean the first party (the bookmaker) stakes three times the amount staked by the second party (the bettor).
What is Get Sure Fixed Bets?
At the most basic level, Secure Fixed Matches provides you with the ability to predict the outcome of a certain event. If your prediction is correct, you will win money.
For any given event, there are a certain number of outcomes. Take rolling a dice for instance. If someone rolls a dice, there are six possible outcomes. Therefore, if you bet that the person rolls a ‘one’, there is a 16.67% chance that will happen.
Manipulated betting football Fixed Odds 1×2
Using Betting Odds to Calculate Probability
Whenever you see two numbers separated by a trailing slash, i.e. 4/1, this is know as fractional odds. From this, you can calculate how likely a given event is to happen with a calculation. For ease of explanation, let’s replace the numbers with letters i.e. 4/1 becomes A/B. Here is the calculation: Probability (%) = B / (A+B).
- 9/1 can be calculate as 1 / (9 + 1) = 0.10 – There is a 10% chance that the event will happen.
- 4/1 can be calculate as 1 / (4 + 1) = 0.20 – There is a 20% chance that the event will happen.
- 1/1 can be calculate as 1 / (1 + 1) = 0.50 – There is a 50% chance that the event will happen.
- 1/4 can be calculate as 4 / (4 + 1) = 0.80 – There is a 80% chance that the event will happen.
Hooray! We’re making progress. Given a fraction, we can now tell how likely (the probability) what we’re going to bet on will happen. Now let’s figure out how much money can be win using betting odds fixed matches 1×2.
Using Betting Odds fixed matches to Calculate Winnings
Betting odds allow you to calculate how much money you will win if you make a bet. Let’s use the same examples as before, with the same replacement of numbers for letters, i.e. 4/1 becomes A/B. Quite simply, for every value of B that you bet, you will win A, plus the return of your stake.
- 9/1for every £1 you bet, you will win £9. 4/1for every £1 you bet, you will win £4.
- 1/1for every £1 you bet, you will win £1. 1/4for every £4 you bet, you will win £1.
What About Get Sure Fixed Bets?
They are an alternative to seeing betting odds 1×2 fixed matches in the fraction format, and in our opinion, are easier to work out. Here is the calculation: winnings = (odds * stake) – stake. Let’s illustrate it with some examples
- 0 can be calculate as (9.0 * £10 stake) – £10 stake = £80 winnings.
- 0 can be calculate as (4.0 * £10 stake) – £10 stake = £30 winnings.
- 5 can be calculate as (2.5 * £10 stake) – £10 stake = £15 winnings.
- 25 can be calculate as (1.25 * £10 stake) – £10 stake = £2.50 winnings.
Hope this article is helpful in understanding all about messages.